Tuesday, January 12, 2010

In the Beginning....

My 20-something daughter is the new owner of my former sewing machine. She apparently has gone bonkers over sewing and made me a wonderful "I love you" quilt for Christmas (among many other projects.) Since she lives on the East Coast and I hang my hat in Texas it's really hard for me to relay, long distance, the information I have learned over the years. I thought I would start a journal of sorts for her to read to address questions as they come up and offer hints and tips as I think of them. So, with this first entry, I would like to pay tribute to MaMa, my kindred sewing spirit of the family I married into many years ago! She understood and shared our passion and enjoyment of sewing! We will always be grateful for her presence in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment